1. Date to announce; 3-28, 29, 30: Attention students! Cut to the chase! The yearbook is on sale now in room B-12 during 7th period. Distribution day is May 9th. They are $70 now but the price will go up to $80 on distribution day!
2. Date to announce; 3-27, 28: Seniors interested in the Bilingual Seal must see Mrs. Salcido during lunch this week to pick up application forms. The forms are due March 31, so please get them before spring break begins!
3. Date to announce; 3-28: Model United Nations is having a lunch meeting on Tuesday in C-24. Come join us and be a part of making a difference in the world we live in.
4. Date to announce; 3-28, 29, 30: PARCC testing begins April 3. Students, talk to your teachers about where and when you should report.
5. Date to announce; 3-28: Congratulations to JROTC Cadets Adam Bahe, Isiah Trujillo, Heaven Pacheco and Ethan Encinias for completing the 26.2 mile Bataan Memorial Death Match in White Sands, New Mexico.
6. Date to announce; 3-28, 29, 30: Student parking lot is under construction throughout the week. Students please get here early enough to park in the baseball parking lot.
7. Date to announce; 3-28, 29, 30: Students as it warms up please remember the VHS dress code - no bare shoulders that in clues spaghetti straps, off the shoulder tops. Dresses, shorts, skirts, and dresses must come down mid-thigh and no mid-drifts tops. If you need clarity on dress code refer to page 14 of your agenda.
Cheer and Dance State Assembly tomorrow March 29th. Schedule is below:
1st Period 7:25-8:17
*Everyone reports to the gym after 1st period
3rd Period 9:02-10:35
5th Period 10:42-12:15
7th Period 12:57-2:25
TODAY’S VARSITY SPORTING EVENTS
Golf @ Arroyo Del Oso Golf Course @ 8am
Softball @ Moriarty @ 4pm