1. Date to announce; 2-21, 22: Seniors who ordered the Senior Panoramic Photo see Ms. Rivera in the Activities Office to pick it up.
2. Date to announce; 2-17, 21, 22: Juniors: The SBA Science exam begins Feb. 27. Talk to your science teacher about the schedule. If you are not currently enrolled in a science class, you will receive a notification telling you where and when to report. This exam is a graduation requirement.
3. Date to announce; 2-17, 21, 22: ENLACE financial literacy workshop Wednesday February 22nd at 2:30 in B-5. Food will be provided after the workshop.
4. Date to announce; 2-21, 22: Academy members there will be a special Academy meeting on Wednesday, Feb 22, at lunch in the lecture hall. We will have a guest speaker and need all Academy students to attend.
5. Date to announce; 2-21, 22: Murder, or was it? Come one and all to Valley High School's Production of "Tone Clusters", by Famous Author Joyce Carol Oates, and decide for yourself whether Carl Gulick is guilty of the murder of Edith Kaminsky. Performances are this week, Wednesday and Thursday at 6:30pm. Doors open at 6pm. Tickets are five dollars. This is a unique performance that you are unlikely to get again. It recently won the award for best experimental play at Eastern New Mexico's Drama Festival.
6. Date to announce; 2-21, 22: Attention Juniors: Turn in your registration cards ASAP to your counselor
This Weeks Schedule:
Wednesday 22nd – Classes 1, 3, 5, 7
Thursday 23rd – No School, Student Led Conferences
Friday 24th - No School, Student Led Conferences
TODAY’S VARSITY SPORTING EVENTS
Girls District Basketball @ Rio Grande @ 7pm